FXpansion BFD2 Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute WiN DVDR DYNAMiCS
The BFD Maple Custom Absolute Expansion Kit features a high-end Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute drum kit and a bonus Yamaha FHP (fiberglass) snare.
The BFD Maple Custom Absolute Expansion Kit features a high-end Yamaha
Maple Custom Absolute drum kit and a bonus Yamaha FHP (fiberglass) snare.
This download-only BFD v2.1 expansion kit includes toms played with
sticks, brushes, mallets, and rods. The bass drums are hit with both
wood and felt beaters. The snare drum is played with sticks and hot-
rods, with the snare wire on and off for both.
New articulations include rim shots and rim clicks on the toms.
The snare also offers rim clicks, as well as support for positional
sensing for use with electronic drums.
Maple Custom Absolute 7"x8" Tom
Maple Custom Absolute 7.5"x10" Tom
Maple Custom Absolute 8"x12" Tom
Maple Custom Absolute 14"x14" Floor Tom
Maple Custom Absolute 16"x16" Floor Tom
Maple Custom Absolute 18"x20" Bass Drum
Maple Custom Absolute 18"x22" Bass Drum
Yamaha 6"x14" FHP (Fiberglass) Snare Drum
Snare - Coated Ambassador
Toms - Coated Ambassador
Bass Drum - Powerstroke 3
All drums were recorded at Omega Studios in Rockville, MD.
As a extra bonus, every download BFD2 Yamaha kit includes free
cases! Yes you get samples of Yamaha drum cases played with sticks.
10", 12", 14", and 24" cases are provided.
There are no hihats or cymbals included with this expansion kit.
All presets are designed around the cymbals in BFD2 and can be
easily set up to play with electronic drumkits such as the Yamaha
DTXtreme series using BFD2's mapping functionality.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org