Bigga Giggas The John Rekevics Saxophone Library Tenor SaX GIGA BSOUNDZ
The John Rekevics Saxophone Library: Bigga Giggas Tenor Sax. This cd is the first volume of a 4 part complete solo sax library: Baritone, Tenor, Alto, Soprano. All instruments are classic, vintage Selmer Mark VI model played by John Rekevics.
The John Rekevics Saxophone Library: Bigga Giggas Tenor Sax. This cd is
the first volume of a 4 part complete solo sax library: Baritone,
Tenor, Alto, Soprano. All instruments are classic, vintage Selmer Mark
VI model played by John Rekevics. Individual instruments will sell at
M.S.R.P. $95.00 "Bundle" price M.S.R.P. will be $340.00 Target date for
the complete "Bundle" release is mid-2003. Registered Owners of the
first 3 parts will be allowed to purchase the final cd at half-price
directly from Bigga Giggas for 90 days after the release of the final
cd. These are true User playable sample instruments, not "licks" loops.
The Bigga Giggas Tenor Sax cd contains over 500 megabytes of source
samples in a single, easy to understand Gig file. Separate Stereo &
Mono versions of each instrument are included, totalling 16 Stereo & 16
Mono instrument choices. All instrument presets are multi-velocity,
full envelope, no loops. Every note of the instrument range is sampled,
rather than chromatic 3rds or other compromises. Voicings include
Smooth, Vibrato, Staccato, Sforzando, Growls, Flutters, Falls 1 & 2,
and SubTones (breathy sax). Crossfade Presets provide a change from
Smooth to true vibrato samples using the ModWheel. Keyswitch Presets .
provide all voicings within a single instrument choice
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org