Soundiron Rust Vol.1 v2.0 KONTAKT DVDR LemonShare
Rust Vol. 1 is an eclectic but deep collection of metallic percussion "instruments" recorded in a variety of natural environments. Some objects are roughly tuned to a musical pitch, while others are raw, jagged and purely percussive.
This first volume focuses on classic small objects and found sounds, such as metal racks, paint cans,
soda cans, magnetic balls, steel pipes, brass hardware, a musical saw and odd bits of
furniture, along with large structures like mine shaft gates, steel tunnels, towering
stairways and massive structural I-Beams. While a few of the instruments were recorded
in one of our favorite large halls or our recording booths, many of these naturally
captured sounds were recorded out in the real world, in a lot of uncontrolled and even
noisy outdoor or public environments. But hey, when you're trying to capture something
strange or new, you can't always micromanage everything around you. You may hear things
like stray human voices, bird chirps, distant machinery, road noise, blowing wind or
other random sounds hidden in the background of some samples. We consider that subtle
coloring as all part of the character, flavor and authenticity unique to these
instruments. We feel it's better to have variety than to aim for sterile perfection,
in our humble point of view.
For version 2.0, we've refined key mapping and zone placement, velocity layering,
randomization, tuning and more. We've also incorporated a full range of user controls
to allow total sonic shaping. We've also refined sample edits and added a collection of
all-new ambient textures and sustaining content. Rust Vo. 1 is designed to be easy to use
and inspiring to work with, with an incredible depth of sonic potential suitable for use
in any musical and sound design genre.
* Version 1 of this library was originally published as "Rust 1" by Tonehammer.
Each preset offers realtime control over every aspect of the sound, allowing you to shape
note Attack and sample Offset to create gentle, ghostly pad-like sounds from even the
harshest impacts. The Release control let's you tighten the sound into a sharp staccato
click or ping in one moment, or a long ringing sustain the next. Tuning is easy, with the
Stepping and main Tune parameters. Our powerful Uberpeggiator allows complex, adaptive
arpeggiations and you'll find tempo-syncing resonant filter and volume LFOs build into
nearly every preset. We've also included a parametric EQ and convolution reverb with
over 50 room and FX impulses to choose from instantly.
We've also included our mighty Mega Mixer master preset, which lets you choose from any
of the percussive elements in the library, load 10 of them dynamically, each with custom
key-range, tuning and mapping to create your own ensembles, drum kits and tuned
percussion orchestras. The Tuned Selector Ensemble presets give you instant access to
sub-categorized collections of solo tuned percussion elements, with easy browsing and
automatable instrument selection, while the standard ensemble presets lay it all out for
you in convenient untuned drum-kits. Our Trusty Rumbones sustain bank includes 14 custom
atmospheric sounds. that can be blended and shaped freely. The included Convolution
Reverb effect features 51 select custom impulse responses recorded from some of our
favorite locations. Among those are also fx impulses which are more special effect
Deep Sampled Articulations:
Avg. 6-8 velocities w/ 8-10 rr pr. velocity
- Black Diamond Mine Shaft Bare handed pounding on the sides of a sand mine air shaft,
- Gigantic Bottles and Iron Chairs metal and glass pounding on tile and glass surfaces
in a large hall.
- Brass Rail Bare hands playing no a thin 4 foot long brass railing, muted and
sustained in a dry room.
- Saint Louis City Museum Caverns Bare hands slapping on interior walls of giant
- Coins A whole lot of quarters in a small, bright hall.
- Crowbar Strike A standard 24ö crowbar on concrete, close mic'd in a dry studio room.
- Dolphin Point Bridge Bare hands on the railing and support beams of a 100 foot long
pedestrian bridge over a bayfront waterway.
- Dumpster / Junkyard Orchestra Hands, sticks, mallets and hammers against dumpsters
and other junk.
- Galvanized Nipples galvanized steel pipes played against each other in a dry
- Metal Racks Large steel mesh equipment racks, played with drum sticks and wire,
recorded in a semi-dry studio room.
- Monkey Balls Hematite egg thingies, banging together in a small, dry room.
- Tuned Paint Can An empty steel paint can, played bare handed in a small, dry
- Bowed Saw A standard saw played with a 4/4 scale violin bow in a small, bright hall.
- Soda Can Tabs Soda can tabs being plucked in a large, bright hall.
- Stairwell Railing Long steel handrails being struck with hard felt mallets in a dark
basement stairwell, close-mic'd.
- Tower Step Bang Heavy work boots kicking a steel step in a 5 story glass tower,
recorded from 40 feet up.
- UMSL Observatory kinetic sculpture Bare hands slapping on the steel sides of
a gigantic outdoor wind sculpture
- Willow Bridge A long pedestrian bridge over a creak, played with bare hands,
drumsticks and mallets.
NKI Program Presets:
- This library is designed for the full retail version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or later
(Kontakt 5 is also supported).
- The free Kontakt Player does not support this library.
- 2,724 Samples (standard pcm wav)
- 24 .nki files (unlocked format)
- 1.74 GB installed (503 MB Download)
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz stereo PCM wav format
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org