Sounds Good Methods Of Mayhem AKAI SynthX
There is no mention of the source of the sounds on the CD, except a note on the rear cover about some sounds being sourced from vintage equipment, and some of the Mouth Control loops being sourced from a Roland 606."
"A glance at the cover of this CD from Sounds Good and we see
that it is "for the makers of hard-core techno, Old and New
School Industrial and Noise lovers in general. In short, for
anything in need of an experimental edge, or a twist of ugly.
These are not your everyday samples, but uniquely weird and
savage stuff. Methods of Mayhem provides you with a complete
menu of unheard loops and sounds." Sounds promising....
The CD has been produced by Mattias Tegner, who in the
preliminary notes describes the CD as being between the
early pioneers of noise making music - Throbbing Gristle,
Kraftwerk (!), DAF, Severed Heads and Suicide and latter day
acts such as Autechre, Aphex Twin, LFO, the Prodigy and the
Orb. Certainly many of these influences can be heard
throughout this offering.
Thanks to EtHnO who recently bought us version 2...
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org