Samplephonics World Percussion Soundtrack 01 KONTAKT Lemonshare
All the loops and samples provided have been meticulously recorded in a completely dry environment, allowing you to take advantage of the convolution reverb included with instrument, and adjust to suit your mix.
Introducing Paul Clarvis to the stage, one of the world's most sought after percussionists, having worked with Mick Jagger, Elvis Costello, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Annie Lennox, Sting, Bryan Ferry, John Williams, Andy Sheppard and more!
This interactive sample pack takes us on a cultural journey through different cinematic styles, and is a must-have for any soundtrack composer.
The loops and samples are presented in the form of a Kontakt Sampler Instrument, which allows for ultimate flexibility and control over the final sound. There are 37 grooves in total, each containing separate instrument loops and ending variations.
The mixer interface allows for complete control over all the loop stems, and at the simple flick of a switch you can sync the loops to your DAW's tempo. Flick another switch and take advantage of the 'Input Quantize' feature, which allows you to quantize the start of the loop to the beat, as well as sync subsequent loop start points to the initial loops current position.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org