Smash Up The Studio New Jack Swing WAV AiFF Apple Loops MIDI Lemonshare
Included formats are 24-Bit WAV and Apple Loops. All the keyboard parts also come as MIDI loops which have been been performed by Steve Burton who played keys on Swingbeat tracks in the early 90's, including mixes for artists such as Babyface, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, to name a few. All content is royalty-free. Formats: - 24-Bit Wav - 24-Bit Apple Loops - MIDI - Total Size: 589.6 MB
'New Jack Swing' is a sizzling selection of loops and samples in the classic Swingbeat
style from Smash Up The Studio. Sweet keyboard loops, funked up basses and big beats
adorn this great new collection that has been broken out into eight Construction Kits
ready for you to arrange and mix.
"Sweet melodies and big beats" is probably the best way to describe 'New Jack Swing',
a fusion of swinging Hip Hop beats and smooth RnB style keyboards and vocals from the
late 80's into the mid 90's.
This pack contains eight Construction Kits, each made up of keyboard loops, drum samples
and hits, including all the sounds and beats you hear in the preview tracks. All you
have to do is arrange them to your own personal requirements and mix. Each Kit comes
labelled with key and tempo info.
All of the sounds have been recorded in 24-Bit audio and have been treated with some
fat EQ and compression by the label's engineers, but most have been left dry so you can
add your own reverbs, delays etc. Also, some of the keyboard loops have deliberately not
been snipped at the end of the bar so as to let the natural ambience and decay of the
sound end naturally.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org