Loopmasters Opolopo Electro Funk MULTiFORMAT Lemonshare
Technical Specifications: • 24-Bit Quality • 500 MB • 41 Bass Loops • 108 Drum Loops • 55 Keys Loops • 20 Bass Hits • 8 FX Shots • 171 Drum Hits • 1 Rhodes Multi-Sampled Instrument • 15 Lead Shots • 204 REX2 Files • 50 Soft Sampler Patches For Kontakt, Halion, EXS24, NN-XT and SFZ Formats
'Opolopo: Electro Funk' is a fresh and exciting collection of inspirational Electronic samples which are drenched in Electro Funk, Soul and Boogie. Producers working in Nu Disco, Deep House, UK Bass, House, Electro and Tech styles will instantly find huge servings of Funky grooves drenched in processing and Tech noises.
Opolopo's production skills and playing finesse means he is able to capture the soul of electronic machines, a skill which should never be under-estimated.
Born in Hungary, Opolopo spent the early part of his creative development touring with a keyboardist father and listening to fusion and Electronic records. Artists like Herbie Hancock, Jeff Lorber, Earth Wind & Fire, Quincy Jones, Jean-Michel Jarre, Isao Tomita, and Kraftwerk helped feed his ingenuity. His music spans over a decade on labels such as JVC Japan, Om Records, Warner, Tokyo Dawn Records, Tru Thoughts, Sony/BMG, Swedish Brandy and Especial Records.
Collaboration and remix highlights include the legendary Dazz Band, Grammy nominee Gregory Porter, Dudley Perkins, Colonel Red, Craig David, Mr. V, Lanu, Simon Grey, Mpho Skeef, Eska, Sacha Williamson, and more.
Featuring deep and resonating Funky Bass Loops, Clavs, Electro Jazz, Vintage Funk Loops, Electric Disco samples, Clavs and Pads, Slap and Electro Bass, Drums, Percussion and a lot more besides, this is a unique sound selection.
The sample pack weighs in at 500 MB and includes 460 24-Bit samples, with 204 Loops between 100 and 120 BPM, plus 256 One-Shot samples. Fifty ready-to-play patches are also included for Reason NN-XT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase seperately.
In detail, 'Opolopo: Electro Funk' includes 41 Bass Loops, 109 Drum Loops, 55 Synth Loops, 2 Bass Hits, 8 FX, 171 One-Shot Drum Samples, 42 Rhodes Tones and 15 Lead samples. The included Rhodes patch is velocity sensitive and a great addition to the pack.
"With this sample pack I take the cue from my 'Voltage Controlled Feelings' album and continue to explore and interpret the origins of Electro Funk and Boogie. Loads of juicy and fat synths, slapped bass, sparkling Rhodes and slamming drums. Mostly interchangeable four bar loops, some clean, some noisy and dirty, all hand-crafted for your cutting and pasting pleasure!"
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes ACIDized WAV and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason Refill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .RFL compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
• Ableton Live Pack format includes pre-warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Ableton's Sampler. Comes as an .ALP File, only for use within Ableton Live.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org