Electric Himalaya Electronic Toolkit SoundBank for Tassman4 AMPLiFY
All performances are grouped into sound categories (12 in total). The æacousticÆ category is included to balance the predominantly electronic sound and is not representative of TassmanÆs acoustic emulation.
NEW Tassman 4 - Himalaya æElectronic ToolkitÆ Sound Bank.
A collection of 454 brand new performances utilising almost
all default library instruments with four instruments by
Christophe Duguesne (complete list).
This sound bank gives a solid foundation for contemporary
electronic music production. Sounds which have not been
available in Tassman4 previously, update TassmanÆs sonic
arsenal with a modern and vibrant palette.
This first commercial Tassman4 sound bank also officially
The mp3 demos below show the amazing range of sounds.
Almost all patches have very strong midi links assigned to
the modulation wheel. The sonic movement heard in demos is
usually due to this real time modulation.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org