Pepin Press Patterns Of The 1930s N0tSC3NE
Well known for their striking imagery with bold floral patterns, cubist influences and the lavish use of gold, the patterns from the late Art Deco period have lost none of their appeal today.
Well known for their striking imagery with bold floral patterns,
cubist influences and the lavish use of gold, the patterns from
the late Art Deco period have lost none of their appeal today.
Patterns of the 1930s contains a collection of these stunning
patterns, originally used for wallpapers, wrapping papers and
fabrics, and now made available for contemporary use.
Patterns of the 1930s is part of a series that covers the
decorative styles prevalent in Europe since the beginning
of the Western calendar.
Agile Rabbit Editions contain stunning images for use as a
graphic resource, or inspiration. All the illustrations are
stored in high-resolution format on the enclosed free CD-ROM
and are ready to use for professional quality printed media
and web page design. The pictures can also be used to produce
postcards, or to decorate your letters, flyers, etc. They can
be imported directly from the CD into most design, image-
manipulation, illustration, word-processing and e-mail
programs; no installation is required. For most applications,
single images can be used free of charge. Please consult our
section on image rights for conditions.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org