Color Confidence the Digital Photographers Guide to Color Management Lemonshare
About the Author Tim Grey is the author or coauthor of eight books on Photoshop and digital photography. He presents workshops around the world on topics related to digital imaging for photographers and regularly contributes articles to Outdoor Photographer, PC Photo, Digital Photo Pro, and many more print and online publications. He also publishes a daily e-mail list, "Digital Darkroom Questions," in which he answers digital imaging questions from enthusiasts and pros. Product Details * Paperback: 256 pages * Publisher: Sybex; 2 edition (April 10, 2006) * Language: English * ISBN-10: 0471786160 * ISBN-13: 978-0471786160 * Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 0.6 inches * Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Color Confidence is a practical, results-oriented book that gives photographers the knowledge they need to manage color effectively from capture to output. Digital imaging expert Tim Grey designed this book for busy photographers who want to get results without wading through tons of information about color science—-distilling the most important concepts into real-world use. He teaches only the theory that photographers must know to understand how color management works, and focuses on the practical information they need to make decisions when working with their images: the actual processes that achieve the best results possible.
In this new edition of the very first practical guide to color management, readers will find out how to quickly get predictable color results across all devices--from cameras, monitors, and printers, to scanners and raster image processors (RIPs). Updated with new information on Photoshop, RIP technology, and calibration, this results-oriented book is a must for all serious photographers.
Now includes RIPs and the latest calibrators!
Managing color photography in the digital age is tricky. Is it possible to get predictable color without bogging down in technology?
In this new edition of the very first practical guide to color management, digital imaging expert Tim Grey gives a resounding "yes" and provides the crucial information you need to get the color you want, every time. Clearly explaining color management workflow, he distills the process for the real world—from capture to output.
You'll find out how to quickly get predictable color results across all devices—from cameras, monitors, and printers, to scanners and raster image processors (RIPs). Updated with new information on Photoshop®, RIP technology, and calibration, this results-oriented book is a must for all serious photographers.
Inside, you'll discover how to:
* Calibrate your monitor quickly and accurately
* Configure Color Settings in Photoshop for the output you need
* Scan for best results, starting with choosing the right scanner
* Use a RIP for faster quality printing
* Select the proper color working space—RGB, CMYK, spot color, or others
* Manage your digital camera capture with presets and custom profiles
* Adjust color levels, curves, and hue
* Solve the magenta problem and other saturation issues
* Set up custom, canned, or generic printer profiles
* Produce color-accurate images for printers, the Web, e-mail, and slideshows
* Understand color workflows—Scan-to-Print, Digital Camera-to-Print, and more
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org