Plugin Alliance DSM v.2.0.1 MacOSX iND
The DSM V2 Plugin was developed by Paul Frindle and Paul Ryder of Pro Audio DSP. Paul Frindle has been involved in developing the SSL E and G-series consoles, as well as they SONY OXFORD OXF-3 digital console, where he was working together with software developer Paul Ryder.
What is the DSM V2 plugin?
The DSM V2 will capture both, the frequency-domain and the dynamic characteristics of even the most complex audio material. This "capture" can then be used in its original form (or even be altered using the Parametric Threshold EQ) to control the dynamics of the audio material and increase the loudness. That´s if you use the DSM V2 plugin as a mastering limiter.
In fact it can do much more than this. It can serve as a great de-esser, vocal enhancer and compressor, and it can add some nice magic to your audio.
This unique feature uses ground breaking adaptive techniques to capture both the frequency-domain and dynamic characteristics of audio program, and uses this as the basis for a highly developed large scale multiband compression process.
This means that it can sympathetically handle programme over a very wide dynamic range without many of the usual compression artefacts, coping even with large-scale percussive events which badly confound conventional compressors.
The DSM also includes a single-button Limiter function
The Limiter has been optimised specifically to work with the compression stage. This allows short term peak events in the programme to exceed maximum peak modulation levels without causing overs or loss of impact, whilst retaining complete transparency for levels below -1dBFS.
Exemplary results in lightning-fast time can be acheived for common tasks
Vocal enhancement and character processing
The DSM provides control over both the spectral response and dynamic characteristics of audio material, bringing a whole new dimension of facility and artistic ability to the sound engineer.
The ability to rapidly capture, modify and re-apply sound character to its own source, or to any other program, provides for novel functionality
Sound character mapping between whole mixes, tracks, vocal parts and instruments
Continuity matching in mastering
Character control for broadcast play out
Microphone proximity correction in video or film production
Dynamic Spectrum Mapper V2 - Changelog
Version 2.0.1 (Oct 18, 2012)
- Fixed AU-Validation bug
- Fixed division by zero bug (VST3, RTAS)
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org