FabFilter Simplon v1.10 AU VST RTAS MAC OSX UB DYNAMiCS
Tweak the filters with Simplon's large interactive filter display that shows both filter curves and lets you drag them around. You can adjust the filters separately or both at the same time. And of course, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly fine-tuned knobs that work both in vertical and circular drag modes, interactive MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, great presets, extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation for all parameters, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more. Mac OS X requirements: OS X 10.3 (Panther) or higher Pro Tools, AU, VST 2/3 host G4/G5 or Intel processor
Especially suitable for live performance, FabFilter Simplon is a
simplified version of FabFilter Volcano with two independent multimode
filters providing low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass responses with
12/24/48 dB/octave slopes. The filters can be used in serial or
Originally developed for FabFilter One, Simplon's filters were
designed from the ground up to be the fattest and smoothest
self-oscillating digital filters possible. Simplon's filters sound raw
but never cheap or "digital", even at full resonance.
Each filter offers three different filter characteristics that define
the unique sound and overdrive of the filter. They range from smooth
filters with moderate overdrive to raw, self-oscillating over-the-top
In combination with the response and slope settings, FabFilter Simplon
offers up to 27 different filter types.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org