PSP Audioware PSP 84 VST AU RTAS MAC OSX UB v1.5 WORKING ArCADE
Features: High quality, unique signal processing algorithms, Up to 10 seconds of delay time per channel (depending on internal sampling frequency), Continuous control over the delay time with little harmonic distortion, Cross-channel feedback and independent channel settings with channel link mode, Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in the line of our mastering processors, Modulation section consisting of LFO and envelope follower mixed in any proportions, 5 click-free LFO waveforms and variable LFO channel phase offset, LP, BP, HP filter with adjustable cutoff and resonance, Flexible filter routing capabilities, Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverb characteristics, Parameter filtration for smooth and click-free operation, Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz, MIDI and VST automation of all parameters, Logic Control support, 60 presets for easy start.
The general idea of the Lexicon PSP 42 inspired us to design itÆs big brother
the PSP 84 plug-in (VST, DirectX or RTAS for Windows; VST and RTAS for Mac OS
classic and AudioUnit, VST, RTAS for Mac OSX Universal Binary). PSP 84 is a
high-quality processor, capable of producing a wide variety of delay-based
effects. Two independent delay lines operating with variable sampling rate and
precise tape saturation algorithm with adjustable gain, allow for convincingly
sounding simulation of tape delay, including all the exciting effects
resulting from tape speed instability. A filtration section consisting of
three 2nd order switchable resonant filter types can be used to process input,
feedback or wet signal. The adjustable slope of the filter ranges from a
gentle curve, which is useful for simulating high frequency absorption typical
for tape delay and wet signal equalization to an extremely steep curve with a
high cutoff frequency peak, making all the wild wah-wah and resonance effects
easily available. Delay line sampling rate and filter cutoff can be modulated
by any of the 5 LFO waveforms that are automatically synchronized to the
sequencer tempo or envelope follower with adjustable sensitivity and
attack/release. Moreover, the PSP 84 contains the fully functional reverb
unit, with simplified settings carefully tuned to exactly reproduce the sound
of classic spring and plate reverberators.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org