TotaL Training Advanced Flash Professional 8 Actionscript Vol2 DVDR ABORTIONSAREFORBABIES
-Title- Masters Collection: Total Training for Advanced Flash Professional 8 ActionScript - Disc 02 Hosted by John Ulliman -System Requirements - Format-
Masters Collection: Total Training for Advanced Flash Professional 8 ActionScript - Disc 02
Hosted by John Ulliman
-System Requirements - Format-
Format: DVD (ROM)
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Experience Level: Intermediate to advanced
Running Time: 11 Hrs, 2 DVD (ROM)
Project Files: Included
- Content of Volume 02 -
Part 2: - PUTTING ACTIONSCRIPT TO WORK
1. MAKING FLASH WEBSITE STRUCTURES (1:08:14 min)
Lesson 1: Setting Up a Basic Slide Presentation
Lesson 2: Masking JPEGs to Use as Background Images
Lesson 3: Setting Up a Reusable Text Animation
Lesson 4: Creating New Slide Screens Using Established Layout
Lesson 5: Adjusting the Text Background to Match the Text
Lesson 6: Working with Form Screens
Lesson 7: Creating Buttons Based on ActionScript
Lesson 8: Using ActionScript to Add Styles to Buttons
Lesson 9: Using ActionScript to Set Up Button Behaviors
Lesson 10: Using Tween Classes to Create a Tracking Pointer
Lesson 11: Using the Go To Slide Method
2. BUILDING A BASIC GAME (55:48 min)
Lesson 1: Placing the Button & the Bubble
Lesson 2: Using the Math Function for Random Placement
Lesson 3: Using the Duplicate Movie Clip Function
Lesson 4: Storing the Movement of a Bubble in an "initObject"
Lesson 5: Making the Bubbles Move Randomly
Lesson 6: Staying Inside a Frame with Conditional Statements
Lesson 7: Setting Up a hitTest
Lesson 8: Rotation, Alpha & Unloading the MovieClips
Lesson 9: Making the Pin a Dragable Element
Lesson 10: Creating More Bubbles with "for" Statements
Lesson 11: Adding a Sound Object
Lesson 12: Adding the Score & Starting Position of the Pin
3. MORE GAME STRUCTURES (57:44 min)
Lesson 1: Setting Up the Key Command
Lesson 2: Creating Variables & Instances to Control Motion
Lesson 3: Creating a Function to Listen to Keyboard Commands
Lesson 4: Using the Attach Move Method
Lesson 5: Creating an Init Bullet to Shoot from the Gun
Lesson 6: Removing Unused Movie Clips
Lesson 7: Creating an Init Function for the Aliens
Lesson 8: Setting Up the Alien Movement
Lesson 9: Using the Hit Test Method for Movie Clip Collision
Lesson 10: Setting Up Sounds & Explosions on Contact
Lesson 11: Setting Up Hits & Misses
4. CONTROLLING VIDEO WITH ACTIONSCRIPT (59:42 min)
Lesson 1: Importing Video & Changing Parameters
Lesson 2: Managing Video Playback Options
Lesson 3: Accessing the Control Bar & Video Content
Lesson 4: Building a Control Bar & Customizing Buttons
Lesson 5: Setting Up a Video Playlist
Lesson 6: Placing Cue Points in the Video
Lesson 7: Using Listener Objects to Get Data from a Cue Point
Lesson 8: Animating Movie Clips to Sync with Cue Points
Lesson 9: Setting Up Video & XML Files for Closed Captioning
Lesson 10: Parsing the XML File
Lesson 11: Setting up a "for" Loop
Lesson 12: Assigning the Caption Text to the Cue Points
5. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER (1:00:02 min)
Lesson 1: Formatting a Slideshow in ActionScript
Lesson 2: Extracting Data from an XML File
Lesson 3: Adding Thumbnails into a Flash Movie
Lesson 4: Perfecting Rollovers with Nesting & Tweening
Lesson 5: Building a Function to Generalize Script
Lesson 6: Loading Mulitple Images Using a Single Function
Lesson 7: Arranging Thumbnail Positions in a Flash Movie
Lesson 8: Using a SetInterval Function to Animate Images
Lesson 9: Coordinating Animation with the User's Mouse Movement
* Expand your skills beyond the basics of Flash 8 Professional with interactive lessons designed to broaden your Flash skills set.
* Tackle the advanced capabilities of ActionScript for looping movie clips, playing sounds, and creating menu buttons.
* Learn how to create compelling 2D animations and take video where it has never gone before.
Presenter: John Ulliman
John Ulliman is an authorized instructor for Macromedia's studio of products and principal of his own project development company, where he works closely with the major multimedia software companies. John has been teaching ever since he first started using a computer. Currently, he focuses on the products he uses to make animation magic work, with the intention to bring as much practical experience to his lessons as possible.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org