SIMPLYMAYA T REX TEXTURING VOL2 OF 2 DVDR REPACK EDUiSO
The T-Rex texturing tutorial covers all the techniques used to create a realistic looking skin for your dinosaur.
The T-Rex texturing tutorial covers all the techniques used to create a
realistic looking skin for your dinosaur. The tools shown in this tutorial
are the UV texture editor, move and sew, as well as cut UV's options which
are used for laying out the UV's of your model to achive a flat UV map.
Once your UV map is complete you will learn how to take a UV snapshot of
your flat UV's to import into photoshop. Once we get into photoshop you will
learn how to build up layers of color so that your skin will have a realistic
look with multiple color values running through it to so it appears real.
After the color map is complete you will begin a bump map which will add skin
texture to your T-Rex and give it the appearance of wrinkles and bumps.
The spec map is the last part you will cover in Photoshop and this map will
show you how to control all the highlights of the skin with more procision.
Finally, we cover lighting to show off all your hard work and to get some
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org