MacProVideo Logic 208 Exploring the EVP88 and the EVB3 TUTORiAL SYNTHiC4TE
In this exclusive, full length, ômade-for-macProVideoö tutorial by sflogicninja David Earl, youÆll uncover the inner workings of LogicÆs physically modeled soft synths: the EVP88 and EVB3.
In this exclusive, full length, ômade-for-macProVideoö tutorial by
sflogicninja David Earl, youÆll uncover the inner workings of LogicÆs
physically modeled soft synths: the EVP88 and EVB3. Learn how, with a
little tweaking, these synths will rock your productions...
The EVP88 (modeled after the Fender Rhodes electric piano) and th
EVB3 (modeled after the Hammond B3 organ) form the foundation of
LogicÆs family of physically modeled software instruments. Their a
uthentic sounds are legendary and their presets are notoriously rich.
However, how often ûespecially in the case of the quirky and
complicated EVB3û do you dive in to create your own, unique presets?
Well, thatÆs all going to change!
In this awesome two-for-one tutorial David Earl lifts the virtual
veil of secrecy and explains what all the controls do and how you
can use them to design your own, signature sounds. You see, all these
virtual instrumentsÆ controls are designed to emulate the physical
properties of the actual instruments they are emulating. So if you
really want to program them, youÆve got to understand the workings of
the Fender Rhodes and the Hammond B3 themselves.
ThatÆs exactly what David accomplishes in this tutorial. He starts off
with a little rock music history. as he teaches you about the
inventors of the Rhodes and the B3. He explains how these classic
instruments were designed and how they worked. Then he takes you on a
virtual trip inside the real instruments explaining their mechanics
and analog electronic circuitry. Because, to program these virtual
offspring, youÆve got to know how the older generation worked!
From there he takes you to LogicÆs physically modeled versions: the
EVP88 and EVB3. He explains what every knob does, how it relates to
the actual instrument, and cool ways you can use these controls to
tweak and create your own awesome presets.
Finally, David takes it a step further revealing some of the weirder
stuff the Logic team threw in to take these virtual instruments into
places the real instruments could never go!
So explore this inventive, fact-filled tutorial by David Earl and we
promise that programming the EVP88 and the EVB3 will never be the same!
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org