Luxology modo Training Video Backpack Modeling QUASAR
Modeling a Backpack Soft goods modeling and rendering Video Tutorial
Modeling a Backpack
Soft goods modeling and rendering Video Tutorial
As many an industrial designer knows, modo is an excellent
tool to illustrate designs for internal design reviews, client
approval or marketing. We asked Adam Ohern to create this video
tutorial that walks through many of the real-world tools and
techniques that he uses when illustrating his concept designs
as a working industrial designer. The design he created is a
backpack, which not only offers the opportunity to introduce
ôsoft goodsö modeling techniques, it also has some hard bits
and interesting details like cords and stitching. The methods
used by Adam have applicability to a wide range of textile-
oriented designs including handbags, gloves, flexible athletic
gear and soft recreational equipment.
The set includes over two hours of instructional video footage,
and also includes incremental step-by-step modo files for each
video that let you jump in at any stage. Some Photoshop brushes
are also provided as a bonus. This series emphasizes real-world
techniques for soft-goods design in modo, including rapid form
development, Subdivision surface model detailing, image-based
sculpting, texturing, and rendering. The videos are narrated
in English and are designed for people with at least an
intermediate knowledge of modo.
This tutorial was developed for modo 401. modo 501 users may find
the tutorial useful, but will have to adapt some instructions to
new techniques found in modo 501.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org