Gnomonology The Making Of Jester Lemonshare
This 'making of' demonstration and lecture began with the decision to take a personal sketch, develop it in 3D and produce a lifesize print.
This 'making of' demonstration and lecture began with the decision to take a personal sketch, develop it in 3D and produce a lifesize print. This would require the development of high-resolution detail and textures that could hold up to a 4000x6000 pixel render, effectively making Jester a film-res character. Using Maya, UVlayout, Zbrush, Bodypaint and Photoshop, 'Jester' was created in 60 hours. Observe and listen as Alex shares his workflow, thought process and techniques.
A working knowledge of Maya/ Zbrush/ Bodypaint/ Photoshop is required. While literally every step is shown and explained, it is not realistic to have this lecture also be an 'Intro to Photoshop' or an 'Intro to Zbrush', or else it would go on forever. I therefore assume that the student has seen the Gnomon intro lectures available on DVD or here at Gnomonolog
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org