FXPHD SHK101 Introduction to Shake Lemonshare
This introduction to Shake allows compositors and vfx artists to learn this primary film compositing tool.
This introduction to Shake allows compositors and vfx artists to learn this primary film compositing tool. Run by Professor Tahl Niran and Dean Mike Seymour, this course allows you to quickly get across the thinking required to approach shots in Shake, and along the way learn a few tips and tricks. As this is a Level 101 course it is not designed for existing hard core Shake users.
Aspects explored include workflow, tracking, keying, film compositing, working with various formats and bit depths. Full resolution, copyright approved material will be available to you. By the end of the course you will have a nice Shake piece you can add to your reel. For the adventurous, there is the chance to customise the work to make it uniquely your own.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org