fxphd PFT301 Advanced PFTrack I Lemonshare
Victor Wolansky's intermediate PFTrack course has been a continual favorite at fxphd and he'll be building upon it with an advanced 3D tracking course.
Victor Wolansky's intermediate PFTrack course has been a continual favorite at fxphd and he'll be building upon it with an advanced 3D tracking course. In this term we will take 3D tracking beyond the basics, we will see not only camera tracking, but also motion capture, plus even more "impossible to solve" tracks. This will be combined with a lot of practice and advance techniques.
We will do object tracking, putting a 3D car over an existing car shot and track it. The course will also cover tracking a face and then using the point cloud to help modeling the replacement face. The insanely complex Sarah Jane "bike shot" will be solved -- this is a shot that drove several fxphd professors crazy for almost a whole week. The VPN will use PFTrack 4.1 and whow how to use objects to track shots that cannot be tracked with conventional methods, as well as how to use the new i/tech files from Cooke Lens with PFTrack.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org