Fxphd Intro to Flame Expressions May07 CD ViH
Back by popular demand, we bring this popular course back from Term 1.
Back by popular demand, we bring this popular
course back from Term 1. People think of
expressions and think ôpower userö. While this
is certainly true in some respects (and weÆll
cover those later in the course), expressions
are also a ôlazy artistÆs featureö. Expressions
can be used on a daily basis to simplify material,
spatial and timing relationships between objects.
You need to make an animation or move longer for
multiple objects? How about spacing out items
differently? How about changing color of objects
all at once? With expressions, its so much much
easier. Expressions can be used to make changes
-- and who doesnÆt experience client changes
-- much more straightforward.
Introduction to flame expressions covers it all
-- from the building blocks of basic syntax in
the early weeks of the course to complicated
setups using control flow statements in the
course finale. WeÆll take a look at using
instancing to create elements for graphics
design, formulas for integrating planar layers
within 3D tracked scenes, and even some tricks
for doing region of interest processing. And
while a considerable amount of the course needs
to cover syntax and technical details, weÆll be
sure to apply expressions in a way in which you
can start using them on jobs immediately.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org