Fxphd Character Drawing and Development May07 CD ViH
Our drawing class this term focuses on character design and development, taught by Siju Thomas.
Our drawing class this term focuses on character
design and development, taught by Siju Thomas.
Thomas is a talented artist who specilizes in
creating characters -- beginning with traditional
skeletal, muscular, and skin sketches and then
taking them to 3D modeling. A point which he's
sure to drive home is the idea of creating
characters which are grounded in reality
-- varied concerns such as considering movement
based upon physique, determining dental structure
and jaw line based upon diet (aka, a carnivore
would most likely have incisors), and more. One
focus of the course this term will be designing
a zombie character for inclusion in the Zombie
project. This resulting character will be used
in the following July07 Term as part of the 3D
A portfolio of his work can be seen at his
online portfolio. Most of the class will be
done using Alias Sketchbook Pro, but the
techniques apply to Photoshop and traditional
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org