Groove3 Slate Digital VTM Explained TUTORiAL SYNTHiC4TE
The holy grail of tape machine emulation has now arrived, Slate Digital VTM. This series will teach you what every button and features does, as well as how to apply it to your tracks and productions to get that unmistakable sound and vibe. Sedric Pieretti takes you back in time, to when tape was king.
LEARN TO APPLY THE VINTAGE TAPE SOUND AND VIBE
Sedric starts with an introduction to the VTM as well as an in-depth
overview of all the front panel controls and functions. Next, Sedric
shows you all the different tapes, machines, settings and options for
different VTM configurations.
Using the group function is a powerful option in VTM when mixing,
which Sedric explains in detail. He then wraps up the series,
showing you how to get that "saturated" tape sound, and use multiple
instances of VTM for an even deeper, thicker tape sound.
Travel back to the golden age of pro audio and see and hear what
you've been missing. Checkout "Slate Digital VTM Explained" today.
10 Tutorials / Over 1 Hour total runtime.
Compatible with all version of Slate Digital VTM
For all beginner to intermediate VTM users
Tutorials presented by DAW expert Sedric Pieretti
Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org