Ask Video WaveLab 102 The Audio File Workspace Editing and Metering TUTORiAL SYNTHiC4TE
Join WaveLab Specialist Matthew Loel T. Hepworth in the first course of his in-depth two-part series about editing and mastering audio using WaveLab 7. You're about to witness first-hand how this great software can make your audio sing and dance!
Steinberg's WaveLab has long been regarded as one of the most
comprehensive 2-track editors in the audio world. It handles editing
and mastering with flair while giving the musician, mixing engineer
or producer all the tools and flexibility they need to get their
work done quickly and efficiently. Our WaveLab Jedi expertly swoops
and glides across every nook and cranny of the interface to reveal
many useful toolsùincluding its unique time stretching and
compression capabilities. You'll also see (and hear) real time
examples of inserts, appends and mixing of sonic material right
inside WaveLab's workspace! All of these features will become an
invaluable part of your sonic palette while you're busy crafting
ôThe Perfect Mixö.
Master Matthew brings it home by applying a gradual fade-out to this
37-tutorial opus as he shows you the various types of metering tools
available to you in WaveLab 7
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org