MacProVideo.com Pro Tools8 203 Video Post In Pro Tools TUTORiAL DVDR DYNAMiCS
This tutorial is a classic example of "edutainment." Bill brings a level of humor to his presentation that will keep you watching - and laughing - through the entire show. With a ton of time-won tips and tricks on offer, it's obvious Bill's walked-the-walk of a video post editor. You'll learn how to repair sound, expedite edits, and do complex dialog replacement ... by the time you're finished this tutorial, no video post job will seem too demanding.
There's a saying in the movie business - "Video is 2/3 audio" ... that's why Hollywood loves Pro Tools!
When an audience watches a movie, they pay more attention to the sound than they do to the actual picture because the sound of a movie carries all of the emotional content, as well as the main source of information, via dialog. In your own productions, you can have poorly filmed video with dodgy contrast or saturation, but if your audio clips into distortion or has wildly fluctuating levels, viewer's will walk away.
Thankfully, we have a master of Video Post Production as a trainer at macProVideo.com - Bill Burgess! In this Level 2 Pro Tools Tutorial, Bill walks you through everything you need to know to efficiently use Pro Tools to make excellent soundtracks for your videos.
This is a comprehensive tutorial, but you don't need to watch the entire show. Use the detailed menus and keyword search functions to quickly find topics of interest. To see a full list of this tutorial's topics, visit the Table of Contents.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org