Riff Interactive Folk Guitar Legends Vol.1 Tutorial iSO DYNAMiCS
Folk Guitar is the cornerstone of contemporary music. Migrating from Europe as the "common man's music", this genre soon flourished throughout the new world branching into rock, country and blues. During the '60s and '70s, a wave of folk guitarists exploded onto the music scene that included likes of James Taylor, Cat Stevens, Gordon Lightfoot, Jim Croce and Simon & Garfunkel. This group of guitarists have inspired many modern day musicians.
In this series, you'll learn the style and techniques used by each
of these guitar legends by focusing on finger-picking chords,
playing various chord progressions and even using acoustic solo
techniques. The magic of the folk guitar sound comes together when
you can play all these techniques to form an orchestra of sound
created by a single guitar. Many of these patterns are at the
intermediate and above level, but most beginners will find some of
these guitar patterns easy to learn and very inspiring to play as
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org