Ask Video The Foundation Of Synthesis 106 Designing Timbres TUTORiAL SYNTHiC4TE
Learn all about designing lead, bass and some just plain nasty sounds on very exotic hardware in this synthesis course by Marc Doty of The Bob Moog Foundation...
Synthesis on hardware synths is a real adventure. Every synth
designer has their own interpretation on how things look, feel,
sound and get patched together! In this sixth course in our
Foundations Of Synthesis series, Marc Doty assembles a selection of
synths from his personal collection and demonstrates how he creates
All of the synthesis and control processes that Marc brought to the
table in the previous five courses blend together as he builds
(and patches) lead, bass, and FX. This course is a unique
opportunity to get inside a master synthesist's head to see how he
manipulates and realizes the sonic dreams that reside in his aural
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org