Musictech MTM Vol.101 DVDR TUTORiAL BSOUNDZ
The MTM Interview: Trevor Horn A pioneering producer of the 80s, Trevor Horn takes a moment to talk to MTM about the journey from analogue to digital in this magical era for production. PLUS: MTM talks to Rob Papen and Hank Shocklee. Ten Minute Master: Room Responses The response of a room may be having a more profound effect on the sounds we hear than we realise. Grant Bridgeman is all ears.
Music Tech - Issue 101
Master the Art of Sampling
Sampling is an artform that has been instrumental to the success of numerous
tracks over the years. Liam OÆMullane explores some of the techniques commonly
used and explains why they are still useful for inspiration in the software
-based studio today.
New vs Vintage Preamps
Sound engineers can get obsessive about classic mics, so itÆs no surprise they
can get pretty geeky about classic mic preamps, too. But what is it that made
those early designs so enduring? Huw Price has previousà
Studio Icons: TG12345
Advances in multitrack recording in the late 1960s inspired a series of mixers
designed to cope with expanding track counts. John Pickford reports.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org