MacProVideo Pro Tools 10.110 Session Setup Techniques TUTORiAL SYNTHiC4TE
Now that your Pro Tools engine is finely tuned, Mike dives into optimizing the plugins and using the all-important Production Toolkit where he shows you PTÆs great video playback and editing features. Finally, in the last collection of videos, he guides you through the essential sample rate and clock source configurations.
Setting up your Pro Tools session correctly can save you tons of time
and frustration. Let Pro Tools Expert Mike Watkinson show you
techniques the pros use to prepare for their sessions...
OK, it's panic time: The bandmates are drifting in...the ôsuitsö are
on their way... And youÆre behind the console hoping everything's
going to run smoothly! That's when having the confidence in knowing
all the "Ins and Outs" of setting up your Pro Tools 10 engine is
super, super important.
No worries because MPV expert trainer Mike Watkinson is on the case.
He starts off with a primer on I/O setup and labeling and how to
organize your session. Mike then explains all about setting up
output paths and busses, and then shows you how you can easily
export and import I/O setups to save precious time! Next he reveals
how to properly configure your audio engine to squeeze the most
performance out of your audio hardware.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org