Lynda.com Melodyne Essential Training iNKiSO
Topics include: Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio Creating, moving, and deleting tracks Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio) Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor) Using the various editing tools in Melodyne Correcting pitch and time automatically Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences Editing audio with MIDI The Mixer in Melodyne Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
In this course, author Skye Lewin explores how to harness the power of the leading pitch correction software, Melodyne. The course begins with the installation and setup process, and includes recommendations on choosing the best workflow and preference settings for your project. The lessons also demonstrate how to get audio into Melodyne, whether importing existing files or recording new tracks; how to arrange a new session; and how to edit the audio and export the corrected tracks.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org