Digital Tutors Enhancing Rigs with Maya Muscle LemonShare
In this Maya tutorial, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to incorporate Maya Muscle into your own rigging pipeline.
We will use Maya's very robust and intuitive muscle system improve the overall realism of an animated character.
We will start with an animated rig that has some major deformation problems that will need to be addressed.
From there, we will start to strategically build an efficient muscle rig that will preserve volume in critical areas
that are prone to collapse, like the shoulders and forearms.
We'll learn how to customize Maya muscle shapes and follow-through effects to create the illusion of weight and realism!
We'll also cover integrating blend shapes with Maya Muscle and file referencing to work smarter, not harder.
FLV / 1280 x 720 / 3 hr.22 min. / + Exercise files
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org