Digital Millennium Copyright ActIt is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act -- the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office -- and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to (1) block access or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. If we remove or disable access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner, author, or administrator of each affected site so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. A copy of the notice will be sent to a third party who will make it available to the public. The address of Lemonshare.Org's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (Designated Agent) is listed at the end of this policy:
Infringement NotificationIf you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through our website or service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of infringement by providing a written communication (by email) that sets forth the items specified below. To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. For example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the excerpted text that appears on your pages."
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above, including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence.
You must identify each search result that directly links to a web page that allegedly contains infringing material. This requires you to provide (a) the search query that you used, and (b) the URL for each allegedly infringing search result.
For example, suppose (hypothetically) that you conducted a search on Lemonshare.Org using the query "Lemonshare.Org", and found that the third and fourth results directly link to a web page that you believe infringes the copyrighted text you identified in item #1 above. In this case, you would provide the following information:
* Lemonshare.OrgInfringing Web Pages
* Web Site URL
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Lemonshare.Org to contact you, including address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Lemonshare.Org to notify the owner/author/administrator of the web page that allegedly contains infringing material (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint."
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the Designated Agent By Email.
Counter NotificationIf the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify the specific URLs at which material appeared before Lemonshare.Org removed or disabled access to such material, and identification of the material that Lemonshare.Org removed or to which Lemonshare.Org has disabled access.
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or San Francisco County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result or message identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the Designated Agent
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
E-mail to: email@example.com
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to get lemonshare.org membership, you need to make a minimum payment of 3.99GBP*.
We accept payment through Visa, Master Card, AMEX, PP, Credit Card, Western Union, Bank.
Please contact us for payment information @ email@example.com .
Upon Payment completion, You will get membership access details from firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, Please contact email@example.com