Chord Progressions for Guitar Tom Kolb Lemonshare
Year: 2003 Sheet music: 56 pages Publisher: Musicians Institute Press (June 1, 2003) Language: English
(Musicians Institute Press). This "private lesson" with MI instructor Tom Kolb is an easy-to-use guide to the most essential chords, rhythms and strumming patterns for a huge variety of musical styles: rock, blues, jazz, country, folk, R&B, funk, soul, Latin jazz, fusion, ska, reggae and gospel! Each musical example in the book is demonstrated on the accompanying CD, backed by a full rhythm section.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org