Bret Willmott Complete Book Of Harmony Theory & Voicing Lemonshare
Year: 1994 Length: 247 Pages Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc. Language: English
This is a very comprehensive text that combines theory, harmony and voicing material with emphasis placed on voice leading. Although this book's primary focus is on four-note chord voicings on the middle strings of the guitar, much of the knowledge conveyed here can be appreciated and used by all jazz musicians, not only guitarists. Topics covered include: Tensions, Voice Leading Chord Scales, Enharmonic Chordal Substitutions, Fourth Voicings, Chromatic Guide Lines, Triad Over Bass Voicings, and much more! The best part of this book, however, is the unique and practical way the author takes modern harmonic concepts and shows you how to apply them in real music situations! Written for the intermediate to advanced music theory enthusiast who wishes to master this facet of music.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org