Voxengo HarmoniEQ 1.4 BEAT
Features - 4 bell-shaped filter bands - Low-shelf filter band - 2 high-shelf filter bands - Four different EQ sound modes - Special Boost mode - Special Woofer mode - "A-to-B" comparisons - Factory presets - Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing - Any sample rate is supported - Internal 64-bit processing - Native assembler DSP code Requirements - Windows 98 or any later Windows OS - About 1 MB of harddisk space - 1+ GHz processor - Audio application supporting VST plug-ins Version 1.4, 13-nov-2005 - "SoftP" mode implemented. It is basically same as the "Soft" mode, but it skips the "special" processing HarmoniEQ performs in other modes. - Fixed keyboard 'stealing' when plug-in is used in Cubase SX 3.1.
HarmoniEQ is a digital equalizer in audio plug-in form
specifically designed to bring excellent and unconventional
equalizing performance requiring little to none effort from
the user. We have called HarmoniEQ a harmonically-enhanced
equalizer because harmonical enhancement it applies to the
sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. Its
special Boost mode coupled with a high-shelving boost produces
a really stunning harmonically-rich and shiny sound.
Since the easiness of tuning was one of our goals HarmoniEQ
features a single control surface to control equalizer curve.
No knobs to have hassle with! HarmoniEQ's control surface
workflow implements our best findings in the area of
"user-equalizer" interaction. This allowed us to offer the
user 3 shelving and 4 bell-shaped filters without making
HarmoniEQ a hard-to-finetune device. At the same time having 7
equalizer bands in total gives the user a lot of control over
spectral details of the program material being processed.
As an added bonus HarmoniEQ features a special Woofer sound
mode which allows you to make instant silky-smooth bass
adjustments. Another very useful element of HarmoniEQ is its
control surface's frequency range which goes up to 35 kHz.
This allows you to make air boosts which are among the best in
the industry. It should be also noted that HarmoniEQ works
best for frequency band boosts. At the same time frequency
band cuts tend to sound almost invisible which is a very
important feature for an equalizer.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org