Memorymoon ME80 v1.2.9 R2R
The instrument takes practice to master, like a real instrument. Polyphonic aftertouch is supported, but you can select "last played" mode for the aftertouch, and you will have fake polyphonic response from your mono aftertouch keyboard.
The sound of ME80 will remind you of an acoustic instument. It
sounds synthetic, but has the expression of a real instrument. You
can shape the tone with aftertouch like you would do on a brass
instrument. The velocity feels very alive with a seperate
velocity-envelope that took 1 year to develop. Different velocities
will have totally different envelope shape. If you want arpeggiators
on this synth you do not deserve to play it.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org