PSP Audioware Lexicon PSP42 v1.5.3 VST RTAS incl Keygen DYNAMiCS
Minimum system requirements: MacOS X 10.4.0 or later IntelMac or PowerPC G4 or G5 512 MB RAM AudioUnit, VST or RTAS compatible host application ProTools TDM/LE 7.3 or later for running RTAS MacOS 8.5 VST or RTAS compatible host application 256 MB RAM G3 300 Mhz High Color S-VGA, 1024x768 NOTE: Special Thanks goes to TEAM BEAT that created the KeyGen for this release. Version 1.5.3 Notes: - AudioUnit PowerPC <> Intel-Mac session portability issues resolved. - Unresponsive GUI controls now work fine in Digital Performer. - Default bank feature added, which allows user to specify the bank file to be automatically loaded on plug-in startup (the factory bank can always be restored by apple/ctrl clicking on the default bank icon). - PC/PPC/Intel-Mac bank/preset file portability issues resolved
Lexicon PSP 42 is a high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase
sampler plug-in based on the legendary Lexicon PCM 42 processor famous
for its distinctive sound and unique concept. Lexicon PSP 42 has been
carefully designed to accurately reproduce the flexibility and warmth
of this renowned classic. This has been accomplished by incorporating
precise tape saturation algorithm and a delay line operating with
variable sampling rate which simulates physical properties of vintage
tape machine delays. The plug-in has been designed with consideration
to preserve maximum signal quality at every processing stage.
The Lexicon PSP 42 is capable of generating wide variety of
delay-based effects ranging from tempo-locked feedback delay with high
frequency absorption and tape saturation to flanging and phasing
effects. A flexible modulation section for continuous delay time and
pitch control allows the user to add subtle animation or swing to the
processed signal as well as to create unpredictable, alien sounds when
pushed to its limits. The freely adjustable delay line sampling
frequency makes Lexicon PSP 42 a good tool for creating low-fi effects
that sound smooth thanks to the superior characteristics of employed
interpolation algorithm. Close attention has been paid to make the
unit operate without audible clicks or pops.
* High quality signal processing algorithms,
* Up to 9600 ms of delay time depending on internal sampling
* Continuous control of delay time,
* Tight synchronization to the host tempo and its changes,
* Tape saturation simulation based on the algorithm used in the line
of our mastering processors,
* Low pass filter for high frequency absorption modeling,
* Modulation section with three different modulation signal sources
(sinus, square, envelope detector) mixed in any proportions,
* Phrase sampler capability,
* Parameter filtration and on-the-fly cross-fades for smooth and
* Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz,
* MIDI and VST automation,
* Logic Control support.
* Library of presets
The Lexicon PSP 42 is primarily intended for processing individual
tracks within a mix. It can be productively used to add superior
sounding delay-based effects to solo instruments and vocals as well as
to simulate vintage delay with tape saturation, high frequency
absorption and variable tape speed. Tempo locking and handy modulation
section make Lexicon PSP 42 an essential tool for experimenting with
drum loops and other rhythmic patterns. Variable delay line sampling
rate allows to generate good sounding low-fi effects as well as
out-of-this-world sounds. Short delay times, pitch modulation and
phase inverters reveal Lexicon PSP 42 potentials as a source of
vibrant modulation effects such as flanger and doubler. Last but not
least Lexicon PSP 42 is a simple ring reverb for a denser output.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org