Voxengo Marquis Compressor VST v1.4
Voxengo is most happy to present to you a new universal compressor PC VST plug-in: Marquis.
Voxengo is most happy to present to you a new universal
compressor PC VST plug-in: Marquis. This compressor
incorporates all digital signal processing advancements we
have made so far. You'll find a very smooth compression
performance in this compressor, coupled with a very
harmonicaly-rich sound, both suitable for mixing and
Marquis features a unique signal level detection algorithm,
which creates a very open, punchy, compressed sound with an
impressive transient response. Beside this, Marquis
compressor offers a classic feedback (opto) compression mode
switchable to a more common feed-forward compression. Both
modes perform differently, but equally well.
While Marquis works fine with normal compression levels, it
works exceptionally well for brutal "tape" drum compression.
The program-dependent compression release stage can be
controlled precisely via the special "contour" parameters this
All of these excellent features are backed up by a responsive
and consistent graphic representation. You may visually
control compression function, release contour, key signal
filtering EQ curve, level detector, gain reduction and output
We would like to focus your attention on a new level meter
design we have implemented for Marquis. These level meters
are built from four RMS meters, all tuned to different
integration times. Such design allows you to evaluate the
dynamics of the signal and see the constant signal level,
together with transient signal peaks. Conventional level
meters are unable to deliver such information, which by itself
is most useful when setting up dynamics processing.
- Variable knee design
- Harmonically enhanced sound
- Three compression behaviors
- Feed-forward and feedback (opto) modes
- Different coloration types
- Release contour controls
- Key signal filtering
- 4-level meters
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- All sample rates supported
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
- Windows 98 or any later Windows OS
- About 1 MB of harddisk space
- 1+ GHz processor
- Audio application supporting VST plug-ins
Version 1.4, 5-may-2006
Number of bands in the key filter section increased to 4.
- Guest can view download access for only Audio Apps, Apps and Mac Stuff Sections.
- LemonShare.Org private Members can access all the sections in this site.
- With access to tons professional tools, tutorials, music production in the private zone.
- With monthly supply of rapidshare, turbobit, netload, filefactory & hotfile premium accounts for free.
- With Techical Support, Daily updates and scene releases.
- Share your thoughts with other artists in this community!
- Use WinRar or RarLabs OSX for Files Extraction
- You will need to enter extraction password
- please type it in the field as www.lemonshare.net or www.lemonshare.org